Skip to main content

Hari Raya Party (Muzan Version 2.0)

                                       Hi everyone! and Also Selamat Hari Raya !!! 

                                       

 

Happy Selamat Hari Raya to all Bruneians .We are celebrating Hari Raya Celebration in School . I'm going to bring food and drinks at the Hari Raya Celebration in School . Also i`m going to wear Qurta and jeans . 

Next Day.....

I cant wait to see my friends today . Me and my friend Iqbal was early for the boys . Then, Hisyam and Hafiz came. Then, suddenly came in the classroom . My BFF Mateen came  and I was so happy . I realized I had to keep my food at T.Flor table . Then , also my other BFF Hakimi came to school . We were also waiting for breaktime . We were so hungry....Ok Thats  It I Have To Go Now BYE!!!!!

Comments