Skip to main content

My Visit To London!! [Airis Aryana]



Hello Everybody !!

Today I am going to tell you all about my visit to London!

I went to London in 2019. I went there because my sister studied there and she had her graduation there. I went there with my whole family.

When I got to London, it was really cold but I am glad that I packed a lot of thick clothes. By the time I arrived to my sister's apartment, I went right to sleep because it was already late and I was really tired and the next morning was my sister's graduation day.

The next morning arrived, and I woke up early, showered and got ready. Then, we went to my sister's graduation. The graduation was really fun and it went by fast. After the graduation ended, we took pictures and went to Berlin and had a lot of fun and we went to go buy halal food and the food there was really good.

It was tons of fun. Me and my family walked around and bought a lot of cool stuff. We shared a lot laughs it was the most fun I had and I hope that I can go there again sometimes! 




Comments