Skip to main content

hari raya (Hakimi's version)

 Hello everyone! it's me, Danial Hakimi, at the desk again making a blog! Today's blog is about a Hari Raya party celebration at my school. I'd like to give a shoutout to my favorite teacher, Joylane Jusayan, she is a very nice but sometimes a strict teacher, she is caring, beautiful and she loves giving me and my class questions about ICT for our exams. Okay on to the blog!

Our celebration is only short, so everyone is trying to make it count! A lot of us brought food and drinks for our recess, we'll have a nice feast! but the thing is that we can't be outside, we need to be inside in our separate classes because of covid-19. everyone is wearing baju melayu, kurta and baju kurung, my baju melayu is made from beautiful silk dyed in dark blue and my sinjang is from my father's, a light green with details that make it stand out. 

in our school there are a lot of decorations put up by our nice teachers, some of the students made the decorations in their own class, the decorations are either made with paper or plastic that was bought from stores, any way they still look good right? I mean, who doesn't like Hari Raya decorations? 

okay that's all for now my friends! I hope you enjoy the blog! Have a great Raya and goodbye!

Comments