Skip to main content

MY FAVOURITE PLACE THAT I HAD VISIT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE (Amirah Shafiqah)

            ❤MY FAVOURITE PLACE THAT I HAD VISIT ❤


Hi everyone ! , its me Amirah . Today blog is all about my favourite place that i had visit in my entire life , the place that i had visit is at Jakarta . It is a beautiful place and the park is very fun . The food is very nice and the things are very fun and some of the jakarta people are youtubers and celebrities   sometimes im kinda scared cause some terrible happen like i got foodpoison from macdonald chicken but theyre religion are very strong even tho theres kidnappers,thiefs and killlers .Jakarta is actually my 3rd favourite place to visit.


The 2nd favourite place that i had visit is Thailand . It is an amazing and beautiful place i had seen , The rides there is very fun like  WOAAAAAAH😍 . The food is very nice and theyre soup tomyam it is very delicious . I went there with my cousin it was enjoyable.Sometimes my family are counfused because all the men or boy using black circle earings . I dont really mind if they are wearing black earings the things i only mind is that sometimes i cant understand what thay are talking . but its fine plus its still fun to visit.



 



My 1st favourite place to visit is langkawi ,Malaysia . They have amazing and beautiful animals like Parrots , Tigers , Eagels and others . My personal favourite are the Tigers because one of the Tigers are the other side of the glass at the Restaurant and of course i knock at the glass but my parent kinda fricked out that i am distracting the Tiger nice nap 😌 . There were a big statue of an Eagel like this one :


    As you can see theyre are an Eagel statue at the end of the walking place , i kinda forgot what it called . I went to Langkawi when i was like 5 or 6 . i had to use my memorise to remember my past years like what some people said : Yesterday was history , Tommorow is a mystery and Today is a gift thats why it called present 😝.






Comments