Skip to main content

MY ADVENTURE TO CHINA (SOFIYYA)

 Hi everyone, 

this is my six blog I am going to tell you about my visit to my 

grandfather country which is in China, my grandfather live in Beijing China.

My family decided to visit my parent and relative there. I first was so scared not because I was scared of my grandparent but I was so sacred of travelling to another country and aeroplane . Before the day  was going to China I first packed my thing and clothes of course. I bring what is mostly very precious to me which is food to bring to the flight.my family and me go to the international airport of Brunei Darussalam . I then go and weight my bag before a flight.

I then got into the RBA whish is royal Brunei airlines .I was asked to use an headphone because it is very ear splitting noise. then waited for 4 hour to arrived .after I arrived my relatives welcome my family. I ten fall asleep right away after I got to my cousin home because I arrived late at night .the morning my relative serve us a bun which is call a "Pow" .I eat it deliciously.

then the afternoon I go visit my grandparent they live not quite far from my cousin. they also have a great heart they served us noodle and many more. then my grandparent bring me and my siblings to the great wall of china. I had a lot of fun . I want to thank my grandparent and parent . Thank you for taking me to China.







Comments