Skip to main content

MY EXPERIENCES AT KUALA LUMPUR (Syafiqah)

 My Visit At Kuala Lumpur (KL), Malaysia



Hello everyone! 😎

   It is me, Alya Syafiqah. I am going to tell you about my experiences at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Hopefully you enjoy it! 😍😍😍

  When I was in year 4 (2019),my dad planning to go to Kuala Lumpur after I finish my examination for 5 days.

  In a few days after I had finished my exam, we went to the airport to go to Kuala Lumpur. Before we go to Kuala Lumpur,
 I met my grandparent and relatives at the airport.

 It took 2 hours to go to Kuala Lumpur from Brunei.
 We lived in a hotel called Berjaya Times Square Hotel. 
 There's a shopping mall and a theme park.
 At the first day, we just had a rest at hotel before we go shopping.


 The next day, we went to the shopping mall to had a breakfast. Then, we went to to the Pavilion Shopping Mall by a train. We took 2
hours to go shopping and took a walk before going to the hotel back. When I was walking I saw many Malaysian Artists such as, Lisa Surihani, Zizi Kirana and Cik Manggis. 

On the last day, we went to Jalan Masjid India. At Jalan Masjid India there were many sellers selling many clothes. 

When we Finished shopping we got tired and sleep first at hotel because my flight to go Brunei is at night at 8.00pm. Then, when we arrived at the airport we took a walk there. I arrived at \Brunei at 12.00am and I  really like my experiences there. 

Comments