Skip to main content

What Place Would I Go To [Japan] Muizz

 Hello, I'm back with another blog . If you seen the title yes! What Place Would I Go To . I wanted to go to Japan for a long time....Then I've thought of this blog about What Place Would I Go To and it's Japan .

So on the right you'll see an image and you guessed it right its The Anime City in [Japan].So in Japan there's a lot of Anime figure's, Anime theme park and many more. I would get a trip in Japan rather going on a trip to Miri which is another place in Malaysia but we don't have to talk about that, its Japan we were talking here. There's also one place I wanna go to. 

 

Yes you might know it and you guessed it right it's The AOT [Attack on Titan] Theme Park . It's my dream to go there. If the Covid -19 ends I will go to Japan and bring my friends or family but I will like it if I can bring my friends there it will be so great if we all come here. I'll show you the video of the Theme Park. The video will be down below 


























\



Comments