Skip to main content

Ice Cream Recipe (Tanzil)

 Hi everyone I am back your favourite blogger TANZIL! Today I am going to share you my own recipe I have made yesterday it is a Ice Cream recipe. Let me show my Ice Cream picture.



I guess its its cool and delicious. Don't worry I am going to post how to make it in the below.

By the way I am also going to explain how to make it if you don't understand just watch the video.
The first thing is you must have ice cream container. First step is you must find five colours fruits, 
Next blend each fruit do not blend it together, Third is put each juice of the fruit and keep it on refrigerator until it is iced and do the others same thing, Finally all of the juice turned into ice and different colours.



It could be delicious for you. The kids you have will be happy of looking it with rainbow colour and ice cream popsicle. Don't count if you win it in first because you must do it again. 
By by my friend I will be back in next week same time same day. Bye by.




Comments