Skip to main content

My Adventure At Singapore [Nureen]

     Hi everyone! Today I'm going to tell you about my exciting trip to Singapore! I went to Singapore with my lovely family  and cousins.

     I had to woke up tremendously early that day and my little brother woke up after 5 minutes later. We were all done packing things up and waited for our cousins at the airport. After a few minutes they showed up and we waited for our flight and some minutes went by and our flight came. Me and my close cousin was tremendously exhiliriting ! I could see the excitement on his face and it's actually our first time flight together! 

     To speed things up, I and my cousin brought some matching toys and did many fun things together! I , my family and cousins went to many fun adventures together and here are some pictures from Singapore 

A Famous View From Singapore...


 

 
Some Fun Places In Singapore...

   First the Universal. Its a massive place to go and its really fun !!  I've been here  many times and it was a nice place too !



Its nice to meet you and I hope to meet you again :) 



Comments