Skip to main content

The place I want to revisit [Eddy]

                                                  Trip To Kuala Lumpur

Hi everyone! I am Eddy. I want to let you know about my travel to Kuala Lumpur. First I went to my grandpa house. My grandpa would give money to my mom with 100 dollar to buy something for him.

 On afternoon, me and my parent's would like to go restaurant. Because we always go to restaurant before landing to aeroplane. Went we arrived to airport my parents give passport to the woman. My brother go to Coffee Bean to buy some coffee because he was so sleepy and he always worked late at night

 When we arrived to aeroplane I felt so scared. In the aeroplane there were so many people. After finding the number of the seat we saw our cousin that we met yesterday. My brother felt so sleepy when sitting down on the chair. After texting his friend he was sleeping and snoring. My dad too so sleepy. My mom was so worried about home. I was also worried about my cat. Because his face was so cute.

When we arrived to the Kuala Lumpur we saw nice view! And its so very nice and beautiful

When we arrived to Kuala Lumpur. First I go to the cheap hotel. We go to restaurant. When we go to the restaurant there were many nice people and kind.

In KL there are a lot of nice car and they always revs their engine. On late night they were hanging out on the Gtown cafe. My brother always enjoyed the night and came to the hotel in the morning. In Gtown there were a lot of people that into cars. it call JDM. When they meet each other they were look like young. The people who into cars know that my brother has car like them too. They took a picture and its very amazing and edit the video.


They favorite car call, Evo, When they meet they look nice. My father also feel so happy to see it. because he is also into cars. My mom was just walking and looking at the phone. My brother was so excited when he see many old car in 90s. In KL it also very cold. My brother wont stop looking at his dream car. When we go back to hotel. We go to the mall

When we go the shopping mall, My mom took so long to search her things. I am searching long sleeves in H&M. In H&M there were a lot of shirt and jeans.

I really buy a lot of things that I like. The shop is very nice and amazing. The view is like this.


When we go back to the hotel. We go to the restaurant before we go to aeroplane. When we finish eating. We go to the hotel room and prepare things. 


Comments