Skip to main content

My food recipe [Danial Hakimi]

 Good morning everyone! It's your best man Danial Hakimi back at it again with another blog! Today's blog is about my own food recipe. Freshly made by me, not getting the recipes from the internet. Hope you enjoy!

I will be making my own spaghetti, the recipe was taught to me by my mother, she is a caring, loving parent, she knows how to cook food because her mother taught her when she was young. Okay so basically the recipes/ingredients will be down below:

1. Hunts spaghetti sauce ( can use any type of sauce )

2. Pasta

3. Mushrooms 

4. sausages 

5. Pepper powder or paprika

First of all, you have to boil the pasta at medium heat for 15 minutes or less. When done boiling, put the pasta in a bowl and heat the hunts spaghetti sauce or any type of sauce, heat the sauce at medium heat for 5 or 8 minutes. when finished add it onto the boiled pasta, then cut the mushrooms and place them in top of the spaghetti, cut the sausages and again add them to the spaghetti. When all is said and done, add the pepper powder or paprika to spaghetti an you've created a delicious meal .

Alright mates. that's it for today. Hope you guys enjoyed the meal and have a great day. Also don't forget to follow for more blogs. Goodbye!


Comments