Skip to main content

My Adventure At The Kuala Lumpur[Alia Farzana]

Hello everyone! Today I will tell you about my Adventure to Kuala Lumpur.It was so fun and I really enjoyed It with my family.Before we are going to the airport, we decided to pack our things before we are going to the airport.I was so excited until I forgot what to pack.So,I pack my shirt,mobile phone and thing's that I needed.Here some pic of the Kuala Lumpur at the Malaysia!
Ain't It cool right?Okay back to the story!After we arived to the airport, we are rushing to get to the plane.5 minutes later, we are arived!Just kidding.I don't even remember how many minutes or hour till I get there.Lets just get to the story went I already arrived to the Kuala Lumpur!so after we arived to the Kuala Lumpur,we decided going to the hotel with MRT  Train that going faster and faster.So, first destination that we are going is The SUNWAY LAGOON!Here some pic of the SUNWAY LAGOON!!
Do you feeling wanna go here??so we are soaking wet because of the world largest water park at the Malaysia!Something going on at the goosebump game! I'll cry because it was so scary went I enter there! ๐Ÿ‘€ 

 After I go to the goosebump,My family and I were eating ice cream cause we are craving it for so long!Wait did I mention you guys about the largest slide??I was freaking shock that there was a largest waterpark and is freezing cold!Here some pic of the largest waterpark at Malaysia

Isn't largest you guys??For me is really large๐Ÿ‘€!First thing I was shock and second it was interesting to play.I play with my sister and my brother, it was very scary back there.Some of the water goes to my mouth!But anyway,after I ride to the largest slide waterpark I go home.A lot of adventure that I explore with my family. I go back to the hotel.Here some pic of my hotel




The next day,I'll go shopping with my family to buy new clothes and every thing we needed.Were are going to H&M

Its nice to tell you my story TQ for reading my story have a goodbye!✋

Comments