Skip to main content

My family trip tour at Malaysia (Mateen) version 2.0

                                 My Malaysia Trip With My Family

 Hi guys I'm back to this blog again and today I'll tell you how was my trip at Malaysia with my family. Me and my family was so very exited for going to the trip if we go to Malaysia we want to visit our hotel and go to twin tour. I know you guys are asking "What is twin tour" and I will show you guys the picture down below.👇👇👇
And as you can see this is twin towers and many people came here for taking picture. And the view is very beautiful and a nice view.
Me and my family had a great time at Malaysia and near the Twin Towers has a shopping Mall and the mall name is called 
 
                                                          
And this is Pavillion this mall has many expensive things and other things. Me and my family buy clothes shoes and smiggle bag. And after going shopping we go back  to our hotel that named 
(Vorex Hotel).

Comments