Skip to main content

My visit to Kuala Lumpur(Filzah Nadhirah)

                        👀 THE BEST ADVENTURE I EVER HAD👀                            

  Hi everyone!im gonna share you about ,what I visit to Kuala Lumpur.When I was at the airport I was so excited , to go at Kuala Lumpur.                                                                                           

When I was at the aeroplane I was scared , and my mom ask me to sit and I sit.And a woman give all the passenger some food . when I want to land to the airport of KUALA LUMPUR IM EXCITED❤.AND my parents called grab to bring us to Our hotel.                                                          

When I was arrived to Hotel we ask the service where is our room.and our room at 4 floor and our room number is 100.and we put my luggage and our handbag at the floor.before we go to shop we  want to rest .                                                                                                                               

PAVILLION❤

after we rest I go to downstairs at the shop.my  mom want to buy something,but i just follow.it was fun ,next day 💫I go with all of my familly ,we went to pavillion,and shopping,because i was the only want bring my familly there.because I want to shopping some clothes and denim at FOREVER 21:)................ When I was shopping I found celebraties,her name is ZAHIRAH MACWILSON.And I dosent care Iwas afraid to see her.and we go around the pavillion untill finish all the floor.after that we go to other place which is Makeup shop.is Sephora❤,my sister want to buy some makeup.and we pay all makeup we buy.its night and we back to our hotel.
TIME SQUARE HOTEL👀
On that night,me and my familly planing to go MELAKA tomorrow morning.And we are prepareing thing for tomorrow.and we go to sleep.On morning we go to shower,take breakfast and ready to go melaka.when we are at the car me and my sister was playing phone and makeing some tiktoks👋.After we arrived we saw many beautiful place
MELAKA ❤
We have adventure allot in Melaka.My familly said lets go back to Kuala lumpur,because my Big sister is pregnant ,and at Melaka there dont have any sit.when we arrived we went to BUKIT BINTANG
BUKIT BINTANG HM👅
I was shopping clothes with my famiily.And me shopping Sweatshirt,pants.My famillys shopping alot of clothes and gave to my Cousin at Brunei.after that we go back to hotel.at the morning I
SOGO💛

We walk around the sogo and and eat.I want to show you place that i even not post on bloggershow you its fun and not bored💙
KLCC TOWER.



Comments