Skip to main content

MY NEW ADVENTURE IN CANADA[Hisyam Version]

                                         👍My new adventure in Canada👍                 

HI guys, to day i am here to tell you about my new adventure in CANADA.It was start when I still in the Brunei.Me and my family were going in field trip. And we were going in airport station.we use passport to enter the airport.Then we go to inside the airplane,then we start to travel. Then we travel ,it was take 3 hours we were not yet arrive at Canada so i play my phone. when the time was 7 hours my phone started to low battery,then i got a power charge to connect my phone is full charge.And it take me for 5 hours,then I started to hungry,then their was a women who came to all of use in airplane,she gave us a delicious food.

            When i ate the delicious food my phone was full battery then my power charge was 50% so i gave to my brother to charge his phone.Then when i watch in  my phone it was 11 hours then we were arrived at Canada.when i came to Canada it was so cold and my body started to freeze.

         This the place that i was in Canada👍.there is a lot of hotel,house,restaurant and mosque.Then i went to hotel shop to pay and stay there for 5 days. It was almost Christmas and it was 24 December,1 days left to go.













Comments